Virtual Legal Assistant Services
The average law firm faces an incredible amount of daily work, and every bit of it is necessary to keep the firm going. Managing a caseload, fielding calls from clients, keeping tabs on case developments, and managing administrative duties typically involves a well-trained staff with legal experience. Legal assistants are an integral part of the legal world, but the process of interviewing, hiring, training, and onboarding new in-house staff members cuts into productivity and increases overhead tremendously.
Virtual Paralegal Pros offers a solution: a fully trained and experienced virtual assistant to help with your day-to-day administrative tasks, assist with your caseload, and offer full-time support for all your daily operations of your practice. Our team provides legal assistant services tailored to your law firm’s exact needs, whether you need assistance with legal research, administrative bookkeeping, or an extra legal secretary to take notes and provide additional assistant services to streamline day-to-day operations.
A Cost-Effective Alternative to Hiring New Staff for Your Law Firm
You want to grow your practice to handle more cases and attract new clients, but the onboarding process is time-consuming and expensive. If your solo legal practice or new law firm is still a small business, you likely need to cut costs wherever possible to keep your firm afloat. Virtual Paralegal Pros can provide the support you need while offering flexibility to hire more responsibly. Instead of feeling rushed to hire new staff as soon as possible and potentially contend with inexperienced and untrained legal assistants, you will have instant access to virtual paralegals who can assist with all types of work.
We have years of experience helping all types of legal practices and law firms. Whether you’re a small town personal injury practice or a big city criminal defense firm, the Virtual Paralegal Pros team can assist with all types of legal assistance, including:
- Discovery requests. We can ensure your firm receives any and all discovery materials required for ongoing cases.
- Email management. You will have constant tabs on your firm’s email inbox so no client or contact communication goes unnoticed.
- Project management. Our team has experience handling all types of legal projects, from administrative tasks to bookkeeping overhauls.
- Legal research. Attorneys are incredibly busy most working days, and our team can assist with the legwork when it comes to legal research for a wide variety of case types.
- Document summarization. Many cases involve piles of documents, and our team can provide succinct, detailed, and compact summaries to streamline your case progress.
- Note taking. Whether you need detailed notes for trial preparation or a complete record of a deposition, we can help.
- Administrative support. Our team can assist with the day-to-day office management tasks so you can focus on your active caseload.
- Exhibit preparation. We can help you prepare trial materials, including configuration of exhibits for use in active cases.
- Billing and invoicing. Our team can handle the billing paperwork that typically bogs down administrative workflows in most law firms so you can focus on growing your business and helping your clients.
- Corporate formation paperwork. Do you assist your clients in the formation of new companies and corporations? Our team can handle the paperwork.
- Travel booking. If you need to travel for a court appearance, to meet with an expert witness, or to conduct an offsite deposition, your virtual legal secretary from Virtual Paralegal Pros can handle your travel arrangements.
- Calendar management. Your virtual legal assistant will help you keep track of active case progression, court appearance dates, scheduled meetings, and other crucial appointments.
- Phone calls. Your legal secretary from Virtual Paralegal Pros will ensure you never miss a phone call from a client or professional contact.
- New client intake. When a potential client calls your firm to request legal representation, your virtual assistant can handle the necessary data entry and form completion to get the process started the right way.
When you choose to work with Virtual Paralegal Pros, you will have a scalable solution to your firm’s needs, ready to handle whatever legal assistant services you need to keep your firm profitable.
Benefits of a Virtual Legal Assistant from Virtual Paralegal Pros
The legal world revolves around detail-oriented and time-sensitive work, from your back office administrative operations to your client-facing processes. It’s essential to have a team dedicated to streamlining your operations without sacrificing quality of service to your clients. Virtual Paralegal Pros has years of experience working with firms of all sizes across all practice areas. We understand the common challenges facing all types of law firms and can help you handle a wide range of responsibilities to increase client satisfaction, cut down on overhead, and ultimately help you grow your business.
Instead of contending with weeks of interviews, training sessions, and other onboarding processes, you will have a full-time legal secretary at your disposal with the experience you would expect from a seasoned legal assistant.
Enjoy Greater Flexibility with Virtual Paralegal Pros’ Assistant Services
Eventually, you will likely want to expand your in-house legal team by hiring additional staff, but this may not be cost effective in the early days of a new practice. Outsourcing your paralegal services to Virtual Paralegal Pros means instant access to a virtual legal assistant with years of experience. With minimal need for training and onboarding, your new legal secretary and virtual assistant will be able to step right into the responsibilities you delegate.
Over time, this scalable solution offers you more flexibility when it comes to hiring new staff for your in-house legal team. Instead of feeling compelled to hire the first seemingly suitable applicant who appears for a job opening, you can take more time combing through your applications to find the candidates most suited to your firm’s needs and goals. Virtual Paralegal Pros is a scalable service that grows with your business. You can adjust your level of service whenever you need to ensure your firm is getting the most out of the investment.
Your law firm is a business, and it’s vital to make wise investments to grow your business and ensure its future success. Virtual Paralegal Pros offers experienced legal secretary and assistant services to all types of law firms across the country. No matter how big or small your practice is, we can provide reliable, experienced, and professional assistance with a wide variety of tasks to help you achieve your business goals and protect your reputation as a distinguished law firm in your community.
Contact Virtual Paralegal Pros today to learn more about the services we offer and how we can help grow your business with our scalable and affordable virtual legal assistant services.