We can provide your firm with one to several dedicated, Legal Assistants who can perform a wide variety of tasks, freeing you and your staff to focus on more strategic matters. In addition, we handle all of the HR-related activities and personnel costs, eliminating risk for you.
Each Legal Assistant is assisted and monitored by our team of managers. This group works with you to learn your protocols until such a time your Assistants are up and running effectively.
The following is a list of tasks and attributes that our Legal Assistants routinely make available to our clients:
- Capable of working with all parties involved in a case, your Assistants perform intake and client support as well as liaison with opposing and cooperating counsel and the courts,
- Perform discovery and preparation of case materials,
- Draft answers to complaints, powers of attorney, settlement proposals and acceptance letters,
- Reviewing depositions, analyzing and tracking pertinent information,
- Assisting with preparation of petitions and pleadings, schedules, trial and post-trial proceedings and the appeals process,
- Ensuring the case proceeds smoothly, organize and maintain case files, review documents to ensure adherence with your requirements,
- Communicate case status with clients and outside counsel as requested,
- Perform claim investigations and manage case files,
- Draft other legal documents for your review,
- Handle all manner of administrative tasks.